[connectikiters] Re: Merry Christmas

  • Peggy Burnett
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 1999
      The three wise (?) men would have been telling the women how they were doing
      (whatever) all wrong---if they were related to MY husband !!!

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!

      We are all blessed to have each other !

      SINCERELY,
      Peggy Burnett

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
      Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001
    • Jef Cleaves
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 1999
        I am not adverse to "spirited" controversy, In fact, I agree with you all.

        That being said: Let me say this:

        You all mean very much to Ruth and me. You all have enriched our lives. Your
        caring, concern, support and yes; Love have touched us in ways that we
        cannot explain.

        We are enriched because of you.

        We wish you the Happiest of Holiday seasons and the very best that the
        future can offer.

        jef and ruth cleaves
        > The three wise (?) men would have been telling the women how they were
        doing
        > (whatever) all wrong---if they were related to MY husband !!!
        >
        > MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!
        >
        > We are all blessed to have each other !
        >
        > SINCERELY,
        > Peggy Burnett

        > FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
        > Sign up at http://www.mail.com?sr=mc.mk.mcm.tag001

        > The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.
        > He's giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.
        > Take advantage of the savings and selection now.
        >
        > eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/connectikiters/

      • Richard Bromley
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 17, 2002
          Hi to all,  Before I get to busy ( I already am ) I want to take a minute to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.  With all the things yet to be done, I don't want to wait until it gets to late to send you all greetings.And Gerry

        • Richard Bromley
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 17, 2003
            Merry Christmas To All

            And To All

            A Happy New Year

            Richard and Gerry

          • Richard Bromley
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 23, 2010
              To one and all,
                    Didn't get to send out many cards this year, so I'm wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Keep the wind at your back and fly your kites high.

              Good Winds... Richard Bromley
            • Rocfighter@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 24, 2010
                Thank you for the warm thoughts Richard. And we wish you the same from our house as well.
                 Dave, Sandy, Cameron, Mackenzie.