Harkness Day

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 9, 2013
      Harkness Day was a great time. The winds were up and down which gave people a challenge to fly but we did have kites in the air. The food at the fly was excellent and I'm sorry some of you missed being there.
      It was great seeing people that have missed the last couple of flies.
      I'm glad Andy made it home safe after problems with his vehicle.

      Our next fly will be on October 13th at Savin Rock, West Haven CT.
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 5, 2014
        It sounds like Harkness Day will not be well attended. Richard is the
        only one that has posted.
        Please post if you are planning on attending.
        It is usually free admission. Just bring some food for the food pantry.

        Next week September 14 is our fly at Colt State park in Rhode Island.
        Please let us know if you are planning on coming.

        Thanks