Harkness Day Fly

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        Hi, I need a count for the hot dogs of who is coming.
      This is our fundraiser for the club. Its $5.00 a person and bring a dish to share.
      We will meet around 11:00am and plan on eating around 12:30pm. Harkness State Park, Waterford CT. Sunday September 8.

      I have heard from:
      Richard-----------Cole Slaw
      Andy--------------Chips
      Gary & Maggie---Pineapple peanut Salad and the hot dogs
      Franklin & Gail----Subway sandwiches
      Ray-------------------
      Jerry-------------Soda and Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips
      Jim & Auralie----Chili and cornbread
      Dave & Sandy----Veggie Lasagna
      Larry, Helene & Kris--Pasta Salad
      Glenn & Misao--Fruit Juices and cups
      Sally & Willa----Deviled eggs and cubed watermelon
      John-------------Chic pea salad with feta cheese

      Our numbers are growing. Glad to hear from Glenn, Misao, John, Sally and Willa.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2014
        The only ones that said they were coming are
        Franklin and Ray

        I would bring food for yourself. It looks like a very small group coming.