Club activities

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 7:11 AM
      Hi, Everyone,
      The discussion about when to cancel an activity should take place on the CTKiters yahoo group. I agree we need someone to step forward to help make the decision to have the fly or to cancel due to the weather. It needs to be someone closer to the flying fields. The weather in RI may not be the same as CT.

      We cannot control who will show up at a fly. I put the reminder notice out to remind everyone on the group of the fly. If a discussion took place on the group we could get an idea who is planning on attending the fly. I know not everyone can attend every fly because of other obligations be it health, family or another activity. Being a small group the only way to make sure someone will be there is to grow the club.

      The next fly will be at Harkness State Park in Waterford CT. It will be our Christmas in August fly. Bring a dish to share and a $5.00 gift if you would like to take part in the Ain't that a shame game.

      So lets get started using the group to let people know if you are planning on being there and what dish you will be sharing.

      I am planning on being there and will be bringing my Pineapple salad.

      I hope to be hearing from the members.