Re: [connectikiters] Bubble kits

  • vince morrison
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2013
      Hello Maggie,

      Not coming to CT, but going to Revere Beach, Mass on 5/19/13 instead, will have all the makings for monster bubbles there if anyone is in the area and is interested in a quick tutorial.

      Not sure of full info of the Revere Beach  kite fly, still waiting for more details.

      Look for the wicked witch of the west and her gang of flying monkey kites.  Find them and follow the kite stings down to find us.

      Was planning on CT  Sunday but 300 mile drive and 50% chance of rain, it too risky. Might rain in Revere too, but only a few miles to head home.

      So far have hit Roanoke and Annapolis festivals, great times at both.  The wicked witch of the west string broke at Roanoke and she blew into the parking lot, where people swore they heard her cackle on the way by.   You never know.

      Vince

      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2013
        Hi again Maggie ;-)!
        Talked to Ray G he'd be interested in Saturday