Sunday fly

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      We had a good group at the fly on Sunday. The winds were up and down and made things cool.

      Hope to see more of you at the May fly.

      Hammonasset Kite Festival
      May 18th and 19th at the Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison CT.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2017
        Hi, Everyone,

        I need to know who will be going to Harkness on Sunday, September 10th.
        Do I need to bring Hot Dogs or what. Does anyone know if they are still
        charging?

        Last fly we had 4 members.

        Reminder:

        Away fly, Saturday, September 16 at Colt State Park, Bristol RI. KONE
        will be having a fly and potluck the same day at the park. Should be a
        good group. Let me know if you are planning on coming to this fly.

        Maggie Engvall