Fwd: Fw: Hamonasset Kite Fest.

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2013

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Fw: Hamonasset Kite Fest.
      Date:Mon, 8 Apr 2013 16:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
      From:rocfighter@...
      To:Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...>

      --- On Sun, 4/7/13, rocfighter@... <rocfighter@...> wrote:

      From: rocfighter@... <rocfighter@...>
      Subject: Hamonasset Kite Fest.
      To: NE_kite@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 7, 2013, 8:52 PM

      Hello every one,
       As you may have heard or even read on the AKA website, The Hamonasset Kites Festival is going to be May 18th & 19th 2013. We at Connectikiters are happy and proud to be sponsoring this event this year for two days as it used to be in the past. We are hoping to have a great turn out and hope to see all of our kite flying friends doing what they do best. And when we're done eating we will fly some kites!
       This year with the growing popularity of traction kiting we are excited to be working with NAPKA (North American Power Kite Association) to try and get insurance for the buggyers and boarders as well as AKA for there insurance coverage. So we are hoping to have an assortment of Kite Buggy Demo's as well as single line fighters, dual line and quad line demo's.  Any one wishing to do a demo at the event please contact any of the people on the contact list on the AKA web site or Email me.
       We also would like to thank Gary and Maggie Engvall for dotting the I's and crossing the T's, Kitt Kites of Newport for being our kite store. And also Skydog Kites for all of there help and support. Watch for further information in your inbox coming soon.

    • andy anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2013
        This will be good. My birthday is May 18. see you then if nt sooner.

        Andy Anderson

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2013
          Maggie could you give me direction to the correct Savin Rock. I found 10 on MapQuest.

          Thank You

          Andy