New Name Tags

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013

      Happy Easter Everyone

      Any member needing a new name tag please let me know so I can make one for you. I’m making two styles now.

      The old style is the pin-on type and still free of charge. The new style is magnetic and will not put

      holes in your cloths like the pin-on type.

      If anyone wants one with the magnet I need to charge $1.00 to cover my cost for the magnet.

      Caution-“Do not use with pacemaker”

      Thanks

      Ray G

      Pin-on style