Rokkaku Workshop

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Don't forget to change your clock ahead one hour so you will not be late for the workshop.

      Rok Workshop at the Masonicare, 22 Masonic Ave, Wallingford, CT.
      9:00 to 5:00pm on March 10th.

      We will have coffee and tea available. They have a cafeteria across the hall from us. Down at the end of the hall they have soda machines.

      I will be bringing plates, napkins, cups and utensils. I will also bring coleslaw, brownies and maybe something else if I get time to make it.
      We also have grapes and pulled pork coming. Everything else will be a surprise. Feel free to bring something to share.

      We are still pricing the kits out. The cost of the workshop will be the kit plus $25.00 for the workshop.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone.