Rokkaku workshop

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi,
      The Rokkaku workshop will be March 10th. We need to know if you are planning on making a Rokkaku. We need to know how many sticks to order. We should order by Monday to make sure we have them by the 10th.
      Hope to see you on the 3rd and/ or the 10th.

      Thanks
      Maggie
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013

        Jim & Auralie are planning on the Rokkaku.

        See you on the 3rd & 10th.