Workshop

    Message 1 of 26 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi, Everyone,
      The Flake workshop will be March 3 at the Masonicare auditorium. That is the same room we had the Christmas party in.

      The cost of the workshop will be:

      SquareFlake $12.00 for the kit and $20.00 for the workshop to cover room and other expenses for a total of $32.00

      SnowFlake   $25.00 for the kit and $20.00 for the workshop for a total of $45.00.

      The cafeteria should be open. We will have coffee and tea in the room. I will be bringing Chili and cornbread. I may bring a few other things.
      If you would like to bring something to share please let me know. I will post a list sometime at the end of the month after I hear from people.

      If you want to make a Rok at the March 10th workshop please let us know. We will have to place an order for sticks and I need to know how many to get.

      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 27, 2014
        The Brandes Flare Kite Making workshop will take place Sunday February 9
        at the Masonicare in Wallingford CT.
        Gary has posted about the sticks for the kite. We need to order them
        this week to have them for the workshop. Let Gary know how many sets you
        would like for the kite. It will take about 10 days for us to get them.
        Gary will be posting about the fabric for the kite this week.

        I will have a table set up for food for the workshop. Please let us know
        if you will be coming so we have enough tables for the workshop.
        Thanks
        Maggie
      • rocfighter
        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 27, 2014
          Hi Maggie, Sandy and I are planning to attend the workshop but we are just going to hang out and give immoral eerr uumm moral support. And maybe show off some pictures of our trip.
           Dave.

          Sent from Samsung tablet

          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 20
            Hi, Everyone,
            Please let us know what color you would like for your ball and what
            color you would like for the spikes.
            We may need to get an order in for fabric.
            Please let us know if you are coming.

            I need to confirm how many tables we will need.

            Looking forward to hearing from you.

            Maggie
          • dave olsen
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 21
              Hello Sandy would like Turquoise ball and yellow spikes. (but green will due)
              I would like Red ball and Blue spikes.
               I have an event in Worcester the night before so I hope to be there on time. If not I'll bring donuts and an apple for the teacher.
              Dave.

              On Friday, February 20, 2015 11:29 PM, "Maggie Engvall maggiekite@... [connectikiters]" <connectikiters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Hi, Everyone,
              Please let us know what color you would like for your ball and what
              color you would like for the spikes.
              We may need to get an order in for fabric.
              Please let us know if you are coming.

              I need to confirm how many tables we will need.

              Looking forward to hearing from you.

              Maggie

            • Ray
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 21

                Hi Maggie

                I will attend. I want 2 kits.     Ray G.

                Ball              Spikes

                Blue            White

                Yellow         Red

                Please let us know what color you would like for your ball and what
                color you would like for the spikes.
                We may need to get an order in for fabric.
                Please let us know if you are coming.

                I need to confirm how many tables we will need.

                Looking forward to hearing from you.

                Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!
              • Ray
                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 22

                  Maggie , Gary

                  If you didn’t cut the material for my Spiky Ball Would you change the

                  Blue to white ball with Blue spikes. If you already cut it that’s ok too.

                  Message 8 of 26 , Feb 23
                    This is what we have for the workshop:

                    Franklin....................................Ball- yellow
                    spikes-red will not attend.
                    Sandy........................................Ball-turquoise
                    Spikes-yellow will attend(green will work)
                    Dave..........................................Ball-red
                    Spikes-blue will attend
                    blue will attend
                    Spikes-red
                    Macques....................................Ball-red or orange
                    Spikes-yellow will attend

                    Let me know if I missed someone.
                    Please try to let us know in the next two days.
                    Thank you