Flake Workshop, March 3rd.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13 10:44 PM
      Sally and I can hardly wait for March 3rd !!!!  We will also be attending the rocking rok Sunday,March 10th. Nothing was said about lunch and stuff.  Because I have time to drink coffee on the 3rd, should I bring coffee for a pot or two and sandwiches?
      Willa

      I had posted for the 10th that we would have coffee and tea, plates, napkins, cups and utensils. I will be bringing Chili and one or two other things. If anyone wants to bring something to share, please let me know.
      Jim and Auralie will be bringing cookies.
      Franklin will bring some subs to share.

      I will post information as I hear from others.

      The cafeteria should be open or you can bring your own lunch.