RE: [connectikiters] New date for Workshop.

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013

      Jim & Auralie will be coming to both.

      From: connectikiters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:connectikiters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maggie Engvall
      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 6:13 PM
      To: CTKiters; Connectikiters
      Subject: [connectikiters] New date for Workshop.

      Hi,
      The Flake workshop will be held on Sunday March 3 at the Masonicare auditorium. We will start about 9:00am. If you were planning on being there and find out you won't, please let us know. This was the only date that seemed to work for most and that the Masonicare had open.

      The Rok workshop will be held on Sunday, March 10 at the Masonicare auditorium. Please let us know who is planning on coming for the rok workshop.

      I will be posting prices for the Flake workshop in the next couple of days.