Fwd: [CTKiters] Workshop Bring List

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:56 AM

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[CTKiters] Workshop Bring List
      Date:Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:14:08 -0500
      From:Gary Engvall <gengvall@...>
      To:Post CTKters <CTKiters@yahoogroups.com>

      This is just a quick list of things to bring to the workshop. Every time I think it is complete, I think of something else to add. If anyone thinks of anything else, please chime in. There is a slight attempt at listing things in order of importance. Hot tools and a hot cutting surface will be provided. All the kite parts will be pre-cut, but the sleeves (bags) for the kites will need to be cut to size.

      Sewing Machine (and its controller pedal and power cord)

      Scissors (a pair for thread and a bigger pair)

      Seam Ripper (or two… )

      Power Strip

      Extension Cord

      ·        3-pin grounded cord to 2-hole outlet adapter

      Sewing Machine needles – 14 (90) Regular Point

      ·        Needle threader

      Thread – HB-33 or V-30

      ·        Thread Stand

      EXTRA BOBBINS – EMPTY!

      Pencil(s) & sharpener

      Notebook and paper

      Tape

      ·        3M Blue Masking tape & duct tape

      Metal straightedge – 3’ or 4’

      Auxiliary Lamp

      Rafter Square/triangle

      Seamstick (double-sided tape)

      Cutting mat/rotary cutter

      Camera, memory cards, batteries.

      It is a good idea to have your name on things such as the straightedges.