Fwd: Re: [CTKiters] colors for square Flake

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Sunday, February 10, 2013 at  Masonicare, 22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT. 9:00am to ? for the square flake sewing workshop.

      This is what we have so far for the workshop next Sunday. We will have coffee and tea. If you would like to bring something to share with the group it will be appreciated. I will have plates napkins and utensils. I will post what people are bring if they let me know.
      If you have not let us know you are coming, please reply by Monday so we can have the necessary materials for you.
      The cafeteria should be open if you prefer. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

      Maggie

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2013
        Maggie and I discussed this and decided it would be in every ones best interest to postpone this workshop. As soon as she has power again she will work with Masonic Home to reschedule.
         Dave.