Up coming workshop.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      Hi, Everyone,
      The first workshop of the year will be at the Masonicare,22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT. It's the same place we had the Christmas party at.
      February 10, 2013 is the date. 9:00 am will be the starting time.

      The first project will be a square flake or a snow flake. Please let us know if you are planning on being there and which flake you are planning on making. Please let us know what color you would like your kit to be.

      Maggie
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013

        We will be there, this what we sent to Gary a couple weeks ago.

        Jim:  blue & yellow – the 4 sided facet

        Auralie: bright green & yellow – the 4 sided facet

        Jim & Auralie