Re: [CTKiters] Milford Living Kite Fly dates?

  • Larry Zaleski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Don't believe what the Patch has, it may only be a space filler.
      This is the email from 1/21:
      "
      Hey Larry,

        I’m looking to move our date into May this year – weather has been dicey. I’m looking at Saturday, May 18th

        Susan"
      There is still the permit process to happen, but it would be safe to use May 18 for this.  I will keep you posted.

      Larry
      On 1/24/2013 10:27 AM, Gary Engvall wrote:

      The MilfordPatch has it listed it for Sunday, April 28.

      Quite a lot of people came up to us in Treasure Island, Florida and asked about the ConnectiKITERS Kite Club, because of the Club banners that were set up. It made me wish I had brought Trifolds to hand out. Lesson learned, and that is why we are trying to get dates straightened out for the 2013 Trifold handouts.

      On 1/24/2013 9:56 AM, Jackie Maciel wrote:

      May 28th is a Tuesday, not a Sunday

      Jackie

      On Jan 24, 2013, at 7:21 AM, Ray <Raykites1@...>wrote:

      Hi Larry

      I went on the Milford Living site that has it as Sunday May 28th. Please confirm.

       Thanks

      Ray G