Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013
      The Annual meeting will take place Sunday, January13, 2013 at 1:00pm.
      French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT

      We Can get in around 12:30pm.

      If you have not paid your dues you may bring them with you. The dues for the year is due in January.

      Hope to see you.

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2016

        Hi, Everyone,

        The annual meeting will be Sunday, January 8, 2017.

        at the Franco American Club in Meriden CT

        We will be able to get in at 12:00 and the meeting will start at 1:00pm.

        Remember dues are due January 1.

        Hope to see everyone there.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 11

          Hi, Everyone,

          I talked with Karl and the Meeting will be rescheduled for

          January 29th with doors opening at 12:00PM. The meeting will start at 1:00pm.

          To help things along. Look at your calendar and decide which flys you would like on Saturday. Most of the scheduled flys will remain on the same fields as last year.

          Also think of the project you would like for the kitemaking workshops.

          Your dues are due now. $15.00.

          Franco American Club

          Meriden CT

          January 29th 2017