Re: [CTKiters] Annual Meeting

  • Larry Zaleski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2012
      I will also not be at the meeting.
      I am also resigning from the BOD, not that I have given up on the club, but that other things have gotten in the way
      Larry
      On 12/25/2012 8:00 PM, Rocfighter@... wrote:

      -

       Hello every one. Sandy and I will also be missing this meeting. We will be out of the state for the week.
       Dave and Sandy  Olsen.
      On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...> wrote:

      Annual Meeting at the French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT on January 13, 2013.
      The meeting will be at 1:00PM. I hope to see everyone there. We can get into the club around 12:30PM.