Annual Meeting

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2012
      Annual Meeting at the French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT on January 13, 2013.
      The meeting will be at 1:00PM. I hope to see everyone there. We can get into the club around 12:30PM.
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 7, 2013
        The Annual meeting will take place Sunday, January13, 2013 at 1:00pm.
        French American Club on Liberty Street in Meriden, CT

        We Can get in around 12:30pm.

        If you have not paid your dues you may bring them with you. The dues for the year is due in January.

        Hope to see you.