Re: Holiday Party

  • lo51bster
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi Maggie, Jim & Auralie here. Looking forward to Dec 9th. We will bring Brownies. Will be bringing a check as well to join.

      --- In connectikiters@yahoogroups.com, Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...> wrote:

      > Hi, Everyone,
      > The club Holiday party will be December 9, 2012 at the Masonicare, 22
      > Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT.
      > We will be in the auditorium. 11:00 to 4:00 or later. We have it until
      > 6:00pm. Set up will be 9:30-11. Please list it on your calendar so that
      > you can attend.
      >
      > Bring a dish to share. Coffee and tea will be provided. You may
      > bring(approximately) a five dollar wrapped gift for the gift exchange.
      > Please let me know what dish you will be bringing to share.
      >
      > The web site is down. We are working on it. I will let you know when we
      > are up and running.
      > Thanks,
      > Maggie
      > --
      > Maggie Engvall <mailto:maggiekite@...>
      > AKA Region One Director
      > The American Kitefliers Association <http://www.aka.kite.org/>
      > /http://www.aka.kite.org/
      > /http://www.facebook.com/akasocial/
      > /http://www.twitter.com/akakiters/

    • andy anderson
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 22, 2012
        I will make the green bean casserole and  gift.
        See you there.

        -- Maggie Engvall AKA Region One DirectorThe American Kitefliers Associationhttp://www.aka.kite.org