Holiday Party

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hi, Everyone,
      The club Holiday party will be December 9, 2012 at the Masonicare, 22 Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT.
      We will be in the auditorium. 11:00 to 4:00 or later. We have it until 6:00pm. Set up will be 9:30-11. Please list it on your calendar so that you can attend.

      Bring a dish to share. Coffee and tea will be provided. You may bring(approximately) a  five dollar wrapped  gift for the gift exchange.
      Please let me know what dish you will be bringing to share.

      The web site is down. We are working on it. I will let you know when we are up and running.
      Thanks,
      Maggie
    • lo51bster
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
        Hi Maggie, Jim & Auralie here. Looking forward to Dec 9th. We will bring Brownies. Will be bringing a check as well to join.

        --- In connectikiters@yahoogroups.com, Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...> wrote:

        > Hi, Everyone,
        > The club Holiday party will be December 9, 2012 at the Masonicare, 22
        > Masonic Avenue, Wallingford, CT.
        > We will be in the auditorium. 11:00 to 4:00 or later. We have it until
        > 6:00pm. Set up will be 9:30-11. Please list it on your calendar so that
        > you can attend.
        >
        > Bring a dish to share. Coffee and tea will be provided. You may
        > bring(approximately) a five dollar wrapped gift for the gift exchange.
        > Please let me know what dish you will be bringing to share.
        >
        > The web site is down. We are working on it. I will let you know when we
        > are up and running.
        > Thanks,
        > Maggie
        > --
        > Maggie Engvall <mailto:maggiekite@...>
        > AKA Region One Director
        > The American Kitefliers Association <http://www.aka.kite.org/>
        > /http://www.aka.kite.org/
        > /http://www.facebook.com/akasocial/
        > /http://www.twitter.com/akakiters/

      • andy anderson
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 22, 2012
          I will make the green bean casserole and  gift.
          See you there.

          -- Maggie Engvall AKA Region One DirectorThe American Kitefliers Associationhttp://www.aka.kite.org