Sunday's Fly

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Sunday's Veterans Day Fly was very well attended. We had lots of people watching us and asking questions about the club.
      The Hammonasset West Beach Area was reopened on Sunday. We had light winds with banners and flags flying with the kites.
      We had a very nice time.

      I hope to see you at the Holiday party On December 9. Please put it on your calendar to attend. I will be sending out more details later this week.