Veterans Day Fly

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012
      The Veterans Day fly will be held at Hammonasset Beach State Park on Sunday November 11, 2012.
      As of Friday afternoon the West Beach was still closed. East Beach and Meigs Point is open.
      We will fly on Sunday at East Beach and Meigs point parking area if West Beach is still closed.

      I hope to see everyone on Sunday. It looks like it will be a nice day.

      Holiday party will be December 9. Please put it on your calendar to attend. More information to follow.
      Maggie Engvall
      AKA Region One Director
      The American Kitefliers Association