RE: [connectikiters] Potluck anniversary Fly.

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012

      I will be there.

      Ray G

      From: connectikiters@yahoogroups.com [mailto: connectikiters@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Maggie Engvall
      Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:56 AM
      To: CTKiters; Connectikiters
      Subject: [connectikiters] Potluck anniversary Fly.

       Willa said: I have always enjoyed flying pot lucks.  Willa
      Thanks Willa,
      Are you coming to the September 9, Harkness Day Fly?
      I'm trying to get a count so we can see how many tables we need.

      Maggie Engvall
      AKA Region One Director
      The American Kitefliers Association

    • andy anderson
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
        I;ll be there with some more fruit. Hope we can get more color in the air than last time.
        Andy

      • arembe@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012

          Ditto---I'll be there/