Potluck anniversary Fly.

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012
       Willa said: I have always enjoyed flying pot lucks.  Willa
      Thanks Willa,
      Are you coming to the September 9, Harkness Day Fly?
      I'm trying to get a count so we can see how many tables we need.

      Maggie Engvall
      AKA Region One Director
      The American Kitefliers Association
    • Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2012

        I will be there.

        Ray G

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
          I;ll be there with some more fruit. Hope we can get more color in the air than last time.
          Andy

        • arembe@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2012

            Ditto---I'll be there/