Christmas in August

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 13, 2012
      If you missed the fly and pot luck you missed a good time. The food and friendship was great. It was a good time to get acquainted with other members.

      The next event will be Harkness Day Fly and our 25th Anniversary pot luck at Harkness State park. Please put it on your calendar so we can have a good turnout. Remember September 9th at Harkness State Park.

      Maggie Engvall
      AKA Region One Director
      The American Kitefliers Association
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 10, 2013
        Thanks Dave,
        It will be good to see you.
        Maggie

        On 8/10/2013 10:14 PM, Dave wrote:

        I'm going to try to come. If I do, I'll bring a cantaloupe.

        Dave
        --
        KB1TVH
        dcannell@...