Christmas in August

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 11, 2012
      Here is the list for Sunday. I may have missed a few but everyone is welcome. Please come and have fun. It looks like the weather should be nice.

      Bill and Barb(2)    salsa and chips
      Dick and Jackie(2)   Onion free potato salad
      Dave Olsen(3-5) and gang   cold pasta veggie dish
      Richard(1)    mustard,relish and whatever. Also soda and ice
      Larry, Helene and Kristen(3)  Corn
      Franklin and Gail(2) Subway grinders
      Deb and Gary (2)
      Ray (1) hot dog buns
      Fred and Regina (2) Chicken berry almond salad
      Maggie and Gary (2) brownies, pineapple salad-hot dogs,Plus whatever else we need.
      Karl ?
      Andy (1) fruit bowl
      Tom (1) kielbasa in sauerkraut
      John and Rachel Allen?
      Doris and Carol?
      --
      Maggie Engvall
      AKA Region One Director
      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 10, 2013
        Thanks Dave,
        It will be good to see you.
        Maggie

        On 8/10/2013 10:14 PM, Dave wrote:

        I'm going to try to come. If I do, I'll bring a cantaloupe.

        Dave
        --
        KB1TVH
        dcannell@...