Anyone interested?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012

      Hi,

      My name is Lauren Rachelson. I program activities at Meadow Ridge, a large (over 350) retirement community in Redding . We have over 110 acres, much of it is meadow. There is tall grass with paths. And we have a large lawn in front. I am wondering if we can lure the club here sometime to fly kites for our residents.

      There are no poles, wires are buried.

      Please, if you are interested, please let me know!

      Lauren

      Lauren Rachelson

      Community Life Services Director

      Meadow Ridge