Re: [connectikiters] Newport Kites Fest 2012

  • Vj Peregolise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2012
      Ok. Thank you.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 13, 2012, at 2:24 AM, Rocfighter@... wrote:

      Hi This is Dave Olsen
       Nope you do not need a pass to attend. If you plan to get there very early you will most likely get a parking space. Otherwise if you plan to get there after 7-8am you will wish you had one. Plus the pass gets you off the street and into nicer parking maybe even in the shade.

      From: elddinn@...
      Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:30:58 +0000
      Subject: [connectikiters] Newport Kites Fest 2012

      Hello everyone,

      Has anyone gotten parking passes for this years kite fest? If so could I got a copy of one. Thanks.

      Chris Speeg