Re: [connectikiters] Flag Day -Red, White & Blue Fly, 6/10/2012, 12:00 am

  • andy anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2012
      Sorry I missed the Flag fly. I have a red, white& bule kite that would look good in the air. Hope to fly it next time.
       I'm in Florida and enjoying the beach of Destin. Will be back next week and back to work. yek.

          Andy Anderson

         Just go fly a kite!!!!!

      Date: Sunday June 10, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 1:00 am
      Location: Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison CT