Hammonasset Kite Festival

  • Greg L
    Message 1 of 22 , May 12, 2012
      Hammonasset Kite Festival is this weekend, Sunday, May 13, 2012, Mother’s Day.

      For those who plan on attending, we are hoping for good weather, warm breezes and lots of kite flying.

      Those who will not be able to attend, enjoy the weekend wherever you plan to be…

      To all the Mom’s, Happy Mother’s Day.

      We would like to thank our sponsors’:

      Skydog Kites

      The American Kitefliers Association

      Paul Michel Hair Design

      Sea Side Kites

      and a special thanks to Kites Over New England (KONE)
      for their support and encouragement to promote kiting throughout New England.

      Best,

      Greg
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 17, 2014
        Please put the dates for the Hammonasset Kite Festival,  May 17 & 18, 2014
        Hammonasset State Park, Madison CT

        On your calendar.

        It will take place 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM each day and you are invited to participate.

        The campground should be open for camping.

        More information will be posted as it becomes available.

        Donations for the event will be welcomed to cover cost.

        I hope to see you at the Festival.

        Message 3 of 22 , May 10, 2014
          Hammonasset Kite Festival
          Saturday May 17th and Sunday May 18th
          Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison CT.
          11:00am to 4:00pm both days.
          That is the official starting time. We will be finishing the set-up before that.

          Camping will be available starting May 16th to May 22 walk-ins only.
          $20.00 a night plus processing fee for CT residents.
          $30.00 a night plus processing fee for non residents.

          Campground office (203) 245-1817
          Park Office (203) 245-2785

          Park admission for May 17 & 18
          $9.00 for CT