RE: [connectikiters] Anyone Interested?

  • jtaylor@barrington.ri.gov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      Maggie,

      I am the Director of Recreation for the Town of Barrington Rhode Island. I am seeking a couple of
      people that might like to take a nice ride to our beach on Saturday, 23 from 10:00
      - 2:00pm. for a ribbon cutting ceremony. I am planning to have a Dj, food, a couple of
      antique cars, and demonstration of activities that we will offer at the beach this year like
      yoga, swim lesson, etc. Having kites make a beach program a lot of fun.
      I hope you can provide me with some help.

      Thanks,

      John Taylor
      Director of Recreation