Anyone Interested?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2012
      Are there any club members interested iin doing this?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2012
        Maggie,

        I am the Director of Recreation for the Town of Barrington Rhode Island. I am seeking a couple of
        people that might like to take a nice ride to our beach on Saturday, 23 from 10:00
        - 2:00pm. for a ribbon cutting ceremony. I am planning to have a Dj, food, a couple of
        antique cars, and demonstration of activities that we will offer at the beach this year like
        yoga, swim lesson, etc. Having kites make a beach program a lot of fun.
        I hope you can provide me with some help.

        Thanks,

        John Taylor
        Director of Recreation