Veterans Day Fly, 11/13/2011, 12:00 pm

  • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Reminder from: connectikiters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Veterans Day Fly

      Date: Sunday November 13, 2011
      Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 8 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison CT
      Notes: Bring your red, White and blue kites and join us for a good time.

    • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2011

        Date: Sunday November 13, 2011
        Time: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
        Location: Hammonasset Beach State Park, Madison CT
        Notes: Bring your red, White and blue kites and join us for a good time.

      • Fixed Event
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2011
          If anyone missed the airing of the CPTV feature on the Connectikiters I have a digitized copy converted into most popular formats, and also a "web friendly version" which I did post to my Kite forum @ classykite.org

          Let me know if you would like to download a copy.

          edward
        • Larry Zaleski
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2011
            It should also be available on line at http://www.cptv2.org/allthingsct/inside-out/connectikiters in a week or so.