Christmas in August Fly, 8/14/2011, 11:00 am

  • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
      Reminder from: connectikiters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Christmas in August Fly

      Date: Sunday August 14, 2011
      Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days.
      Location: Harkness State Park, Waterford CT
      Notes: This is a Christmas themed fun fly. Bring a dish to share and a wrapped gift under $5.00 if you want to play the Ain't that a shame game. This is the club fundraiser so its $5.00 per person.
      E-mail back if you are coming and what you are bring so we end up with different foods.

    • connectikiters@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2011

        Date: Sunday August 14, 2011
        Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm