My visit to the Newport Kite Festival

  • William E Coons
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2011
      Here's a link to my photoshow from last weekend: http://www.photoshow.com/watch/CC5pS4mE

      We had a great time, but it was very hot and the winds were light. We planned to go whale watching on Sunday, but the owner canceled the cruise due to an insufficient number of paying customers. Instead we spent our time at the Charlestown Flea Market and the Umbrella Factory.

      We hope to see many of you at the Apple Farm this weekend.

      Bill

    • Bruce & Bev Lindemann
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2011

        Bill,

        Great photoshow.  Hope we can make it again, maybe next year.  Thanks for your time putting this together.   Thanks for sharing via CTkiters.

        Bruce and Bev

        We had a great time, but it was very hot and the winds were light. We planned to go whale watching on Sunday, but the owner canceled the cruise due to an insufficient number of paying customers. Instead we spent our time at the Charlestown Flea Market and the Umbrella Factory.

        We hope to see many of you at the Apple Farm this weekend.

        Bill

      • Susan Cordon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2011
          Nice job as always Bill, thanks for sharing

          We had a great time, but it was very hot and the winds were light. We planned to go whale watching on Sunday, but the owner canceled the cruise due to an insufficient number of paying customers. Instead we spent our time at the Charlestown Flea Market and the Umbrella Factory.

          We hope to see many of you at the Apple Farm this weekend.

          Bill

        • Valerie Cavagnaro
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14, 2011
            Awesome show Bill !!  Hope I can make it to Newport next year.

            Valerie Cavagnaro