[connectikiters] Re: Kite Festival

  • Ron Graziano
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
      We can only hope that SoundWinds 2000 goes as well as SoundsWinds 1999 - it
      was great fun for everyone. Thanks again for getting this whole thing
      started.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 1999
        It will... hope you'll plan on being there!

        > ----------

      • Archie E Stewart
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
          Laura;
          "Mr. Otis Regrets" that he missed last years Sound Winds Festival. I
          WILL be there this year if I have to crawl. I will be available to help
          out in any way I can.
          Looking forward to seeing you.
          Archie

          On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:29:11 -0400 "Martino, Laura"
          <Laura_Martino@...> writes:
          >It will... hope you'll plan on being there!

          Archie E. Stewart
          "If the wind is in your face, you're in the wrong place!"