[connectikiters] Kite Festival

  • Martino, Laura
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
      Well the date of May 20th is set for the second Sound Winds Kite festival.
      Go Fly A Kite, Andrea Skwarek and her team have graciously given us the lead
      funding to launch this festival again. We have new materials this year to
      promote the event including a video that I will get out to the board so they
      can share it with all of you. The club really helped to make the event last
      year and I look forward to working with you again this year. So save the
      date ...and you'll be hearing more from me soon. Sorry I have to miss the
      next club fly...my work is sending me away...but don't worry I'm packing a
      kite to take with me!
    • Ron Graziano
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
        We can only hope that SoundWinds 2000 goes as well as SoundsWinds 1999 - it
        was great fun for everyone. Thanks again for getting this whole thing
        started.

        Well the date of May 20th is set for the second Sound Winds Kite festival.
        Go Fly A Kite, Andrea Skwarek and her team have graciously given us the
        lead
        funding to launch this festival again. We have new materials this year to
        promote the event including a video that I will get out to the board so
        they
        can share it with all of you. The club really helped to make the event
        last
        year and I look forward to working with you again this year. So save the
        date ...and you'll be hearing more from me soon. Sorry I have to miss the
        next club fly...my work is sending me away...but don't worry I'm packing a
        kite to take with me!

        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/connectikiters
      • Martino, Laura
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 1999
          It will... hope you'll plan on being there!

          > ----------

        • Archie E Stewart
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 1999
            Laura;
            "Mr. Otis Regrets" that he missed last years Sound Winds Festival. I
            WILL be there this year if I have to crawl. I will be available to help
            out in any way I can.
            Looking forward to seeing you.
            Archie

            On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 07:29:11 -0400 "Martino, Laura"
            <Laura_Martino@...> writes:
            >It will... hope you'll plan on being there!

            Archie E. Stewart
            "If the wind is in your face, you're in the wrong place!"