Fw: Hello Rich, it's Marco

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 65 KB

    Anybody interested?  Let me know.
    Good Winds... Richard

    Hello Richard,

      I just came up with a bumper sticker that I am going to

    market to the world.  I would like to know if you could run

    an advertisement in your Connectikiters newsletter or maybe

    if you would like to buy them wholesale and sell them in your

    store.

     Please take a look at the attached photo and let me know

    how much it would cost to advertise in the newsletter.  The AKA

    magazine does a 2.5” x 2.5” (1/6 of a page) ad.

      Let me know.

       Thanks,

        marco

    Marco Iacoviello

         Home Phone: 860-635-7932
       Work Phone: 860-343-2186
          Fax:  860-557-8283

  • Rocfighter@sbcglobal.net
    Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2010
      Richard I am interested in this sticker. Do you think we will purchase some wholesale to sell through the club or should I just order from him? I think we should at least get a whole sale price and see. Just a little more income for the club as I see it.
        Dave.

      Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2010
        Yeah, I'd buy one or two myself... Dave Cannell

        --- In connectikiters@yahoogroups.com, Rocfighter@... wrote:

        > Richard I am interested in this sticker. Do you think we will purchase some wholesale to sell through the club or should I just order from him? I think we should at least get a whole sale price and see. Just a little more income for the club as I see it.
        >   Dave.

      • Richard Bromley
        Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2010

          Thanks anyway,

             Minimum 100………….$1.00 each wholesale.  You can sell them

          at all of the events that you frequent for however much you want.

            These can pretty much be sold in any ENGLISH speaking country

          so if you go to the islands on vacation or for a kite festival, make sure

          to put some in your suitcase.

          I’m running an ad in the AKA magazine for people to send

          me a self-addressed stamped envelope with $2.  It will be running

          for 4 issues.  I should be able to cover a wide enough area with

          that.  You’ll see it in the next issue for the first time.

             Hope to hear from you.

             marco