Re: [connectikiters] Fw: RE: Re: Sherwood Island meeting

  • mrowinsky@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      Joe,
      It was great meeting you and your granddaughter yesterday.  I hope you both will return to the center to see more of what we have to offer as we get up and running.

      I am also confirming that I am meeting with the other bee guy on Tuesday at 4 p.m. at the Nature Center at Sherwood Island.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2010
        Mike,
        I knew the 22nd was something! It happens to be the Hammonosset Kite Festival, which I'm going to. The next day, Sun.,23rd is an open house at our Bee Yard at Trout Brook Valley, why don't you come to that? Right now I have nothing planned for 5/29 & 5/30.
        Joe Fischer

        Just making sure you got the word from the Park Supervisor regarding the fees and Charter Oaks Pass.

        Mike

        >Hi All The Charter Oak Pass is good for all CT State Parks that have a parking fee like Sherwood Island. Jim
        > James Beschle Park Supervisor Sherwood Island State Park Westport CT phone #(203)226-6983 fax #(203)227-5642

        Biology Instructor
        Greens Farms Academy
        Greens Farms, CT