Re: [connectikiters] Annual Meeting, 1/10/2010, 12:00 am

  • josephcarpentry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
      12 am to 4 am! Should I bring my P J's Smile emoticon and what should I expect to go on at this "meeting?"
      Joe Fischer

      Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:05 AM
      Subject: [connectikiters] Annual Meeting, 1/10/2010, 12:00 am

      Reminder from: connectikiters Yahoo! Group

      Title: Annual Meeting

      Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
      Time: 12:00 am - 4:00 am
      Location: French Club, Meriden CT

    • Richard Bromley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
        LOL---Bring whatever you want, even your birthday suit.  Don't know where they got the A.M..
        If I were you, I'd come at 12 P.M. and see all the fun.
        Good Winds... Richard

        Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:05 AM

        Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
        Time: 12:00 am - 4:00 am

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2010
          I couldn't help but to seize the moment! I could never let something as funny as that slide by. Be sure to point out who was responsible for it so I can bust balls.
          See you Sun.
          Joe

          Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:10 PM

          Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:05 AM

          Date: Sunday January 10, 2010
          Time: 12:00 am - 4:00 am

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2010
            Richard, My wife and I just received a call that an elderly (95) relative had a stroke this morning. Some family members have gone to the hosp. tonight to say their good-byes, and we will most likely go at some point tomorrow (Sun.) So if I'm not at the mtg. this is why. In the event that I don't make it, could the club make plans to visit Fairfield in Sept. to attend the P.A.L. Kite Contest. Whatever date you select will be fine.
            Thank you,
            Joe Fischer

            Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 7:10 PM

            Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 12:05 AM