Club Fly

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2009
       REMINDER

      Veteran's Day Fly

      Sunday, Nov.8th, 09
      At
      Hammonasset State Park
      Noon to Five

      Come one and all.

    • josephcarpentry
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2009
        Hi Richard;
        My P.A.L. org. had a meeting last night, and we definitely would like to have The ConnectiKITERS come back next Sept. So you are being officially invited to our 2010 P.A.L. Kite Flying Contest, in Fairfield, Ct. The actual date will depend on your schedule. Which brings me to my next question; I would like to attend your end of year meeting, that if I understood correctly, is when you make all your plans for the following year.. This way , if questions come up I can answer them right away. If I'm allowed at your meeting, I would need an address, date and time.
        Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
        My best, Joe Fischer

        Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 1:25 PM
        Subject: [connectikiters] Club Fly

         REMINDER

        Veteran's Day Fly

        Sunday, Nov.8th, 09
        At
        Hammonasset State Park
        Noon to Five

        Come one and all.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2012
          The next club fly will be Sunday, Feb 12, 2012.
          At Savin Rock 12:00pm - 4:00pm

          Don't forget the workshop next month 3/11/12  at MasonicCare in Wallingford CT.
          Let me know if you will be coming. More information later this week.

          Maggie Engvall
          AKA Region One Director
          The American Kitefliers Association
        • dianejenn22
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10, 2012
            Hi Maggie, I just joined your yahoo group and would like some info on joining the club. Do you have just the one Connectikiters group or are there different groups/chapters in the state? I live in the northeast part of the state and it looks like your upcoming events are in the southwest part of the state. How do I go about joining the club so I can attend the events? I found out about your club by watching Everything Connecticut last night. Thank you for your help. Diane
            --- In connectikiters@yahoogroups.com, Maggie Engvall <maggiekite@...> wrote:

            > The next club fly will be Sunday, Feb 12, 2012.
            > At Savin Rock 12:00pm - 4:00pm
            >

            > Don't forget the workshop next month 3/11/12 at MasonicCare in
            > Wallingford CT.
            > Let me know if you will be coming. More information later this week.
            >
            > Maggie
            > --
            > Maggie Engvall
            > AKA Region One Director