  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Just got another e-mail from Joe Fisher who is running a kite festival on Sept 20th, at Jennings Beach in Fairfield.  Sounds like he is doing a lot of preparation for this event; newspapers, tv, photo shots, and the police are distributing flyers.  I spoke to several people who said they would come, but I think we can send a few more.  They would like us to fly kites and give some instructions on how to do the same.  If it goes well, I will bring it up at the annual meeting and maybe we can do more, like building kid kites.  They want to make this event an annual happening.  I know we can help.  Please let me know if you will be able to come.

      Good Winds... Richard