[connectikiters] Re: Your best kite flying 'Silly Questions'

  • Ron Graziano
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 6:03 PM
      "Gee, you sure seem to be having a lot of trouble with that kite, it doesn't want to stay in one place."

      - and -

      "When you learn how to do this, do you get to use longer string ?"

      Both asked while I was trick-flying on 65' lines.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 6:54 PM
        In reference to both fighter and stunt kites: "If you add a tail it won't spin
        like that."
        While trick flying on 85ft lines: "Are you using short lines to practice to get
        higher up?"
        While my Rokkaku was flying tethered to a dog stake: "How does the stake hold
        the kite up?"
        After asking the cost of the kite (and lines) I was flying: "Who would be crazy
        enough to pay that much?"