[Fwd: Connecti-kiters photos: book request]

  • Larry Zaleski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      Below are emails we received requesting photos for an upcoming book by Diane Smith.  If anyone has some to contribute, please get them to Lisa ASAP,
      [ lisa_franco@... ] Aug 1 deadline.
      Thanks Larry

      Hi Larry,

      Just checking in to see if you have heard back from anyone regarding photos...we're on a tight deadline and could use them before August 1.  Anything you can do will be greatly appreciated!

      Also, we need shots of the DNA string kite if you have it, and Joe Perron or someone else flying 3 kites at a time....

      Thank you -

      Lisa Franco
      203-641-2777

      ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Hello!

      I am working with Diane Smith on her new book, "Seasons of Connecticut", to be published by Globe Pequot Press.  She will be including a piece on your organization, "Connecti-kiters".  We're interested in obtaining photos of your activities (I saw some good ones on your website), particularly at the Hammonasset Festival, for consideration for publication in the book,  They need to be camera RAW or Tiff files 300 DPI or higher, 2MB.

      We would also need you to sign a permission sheet for photo rights.

      A cd can be mailed to Diane Smith, 119 Old Saugatuck Road, East Norwalk, CT   06855.
      Of course you would be credited for any photos published.

      You can reach me at 203-641-2777 or at lisa_franco@... with any questions you may have.  I look forward to hearing back from you soon,

      Thank you!

      Lisa Franco

    • Larry Zaleski
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
        Further update on photo request:
        JPEG is fine, must be high quality, 300 dpi or better, with photographers name for proper credit and description of kite in photo..
        Send them to dianesmithphotos@...
        This email account will accept large files.
        Thanks again
        Larry