Re: [connectikiters] Christmas in August

  • Larry Zaleski
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 20 7:33 AM
      If the crop comes in, I'll get the corn again.  So far, the farm stands and farmers markets don't have any, this for a crop that is normally strong by the beginning of July.  A head count would be nice.
      Larry

      Susan A. Cordon wrote:

      Howdie all,

      It's just 3 weeks till Aug 9th and our Christmas in August event. I hope everyone is planning to come. I have accepted Richard's challenge of coordinating the food again this year. SO... Here's the deal, It's $5 per person for dog's & burgers and please bring a side dish. As always we will be playing the "Ain't it a Shame" game, so if you want to join in please bring a wrapped gift, and please limit that gift to $5 or less.
      As always let me know what you plan to bring for a side so we don't have too many duplications.
      Hope to see everyone at Harkenss on the 9th.
      Susan

      Message 36 of 36 , Aug 10, 2013
        Thanks Dave,
        It will be good to see you.
        Maggie

        On 8/10/2013 10:14 PM, Dave wrote:

        I'm going to try to come. If I do, I'll bring a cantaloupe.

        Dave
        --
        KB1TVH
        dcannell@...