William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow

  • William E Coons via Roxio PhotoShow
    Message 1 of 13 , May 17, 2009
          William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
        Experience it at PhotoShow.com
      2009 Hammonasset Kite Festival
      Personal message from William E Coons:
      Feel free to forward to friends who might be interested. It was a great day.Bill

      To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
      http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zi4PG2Ps

      PhotoShow Thumbnail
      This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@... who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

      PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 651 Brannan Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94107 - All rights reserved.
    • Airplayb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , May 17, 2009
        Hi Bill,

            Thanks for the great pictures of the day!

                                                            We had fun, Art & Beth

        In a message dated 5/17/2009 3:34:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wcoons@... writes:

        SRC=
        SRC=SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=    William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShowSRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=  Experience it at PhotoShow.comSRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=2009 Hammonasset Kite FestivalSRC=
        SRC=Personal message from William E Coons:
        Feel free to forward to friends who might be interested. It was a great day.Bill

        SRC=
        http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zi4PG2Ps
        SRC=To watch this show, copy paste this URL:
        http://www.photosho w.com/watch/ zi4PG2Ps

        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=http://www.photoshow.com/watch/zi4PG2PsSRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=
        SRC=This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@nycap. rr.com who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

        PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 651 Brannan Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94107 - All rights reserved.
        SRC=
        SRC=

      • Martha Enright

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 15, 2009
                William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
              Experience it at PhotoShow.com
            2009 ConnectiKITERS Red White and Blue Fly
            To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
            http://www.photoshow.com/watch/bF2dP9WV

            PhotoShow Thumbnail
            This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@... who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

            PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 651 Brannan Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94107 - All rights reserved.
          • Fixed Event
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 15, 2009
              Thanks for the nice slide show.

              I also posted some pictures from the day in the ClassyKite forum in "The Scrapbook" board under "Show off your kites", @ http://classykite.org

              Was nice the weather broke to blue skies towards the end of the day...

              edward

              p.s.  though I never heard back I assume my renewal went through (sorry it was so late)....

                    William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                  Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                2009 Newport Kite Festival
                To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                http://www.photoshow.com/watch/BY4Qz3YI

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 27 1:48 PM
                      William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                    Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                  Governors Bay Day 2009
                  To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                  http://www.photoshow.com/watch/KH6ec7fy

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 11, 2009
                        William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                      Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                    XMas in August 2009
                    To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                    http://www.photoshow.com/watch/jh9uX9ZM

                    PhotoShow Thumbnail
                    This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@... who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

                    PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 651 Brannan Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94107 - All rights reserved.
                  • Paul

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 24, 2009
                            William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                          Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                        Kites on the River 2009
                        Personal message from William E Coons:
                        Share with whomever you wish...

                        To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                        http://www.photoshow.com/watch/vp9iX3rG

                        PhotoShow Thumbnail
                        This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@... who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

                        PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 651 Brannan Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94107 - All rights reserved.
                      • spbegri
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 25, 2009
                          Well done! Bravo! Another great job! I enjoy watching your shows.

                          Stan
                        • William E Coons via Roxio PhotoShow
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 17, 2009
                                William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                              Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                            Maple Ridge Kite Festival 2009
                            To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                            http://www.photoshow.com/watch/UT9NQ3Kn

                            Message 13 of 13 , Aug 28, 2011
                                  William E Coons has sent you a PhotoShow
                                Experience it at PhotoShow.com
                              XMas in August 2011
                              Personal message from William E Coons:
                              Hopefully, you are all safe and have not encountered too many problems caused by the wind and rain. See you at an event soon.

                              To watch this show, copy & paste this URL:
                              http://www.photoshow.com/watch/AI6bA4wT

                              PhotoShow Thumbnail
                              This email was sent on behalf of wcoons@... who is responsible for its content. Your address has not been added to any mailing lists. To report misuse, or if you don't want to receive invitations in the future, please contact our customer service department.

                              PhotoShow.com is a service of Sonic Solutions, Inc. - 7250 Redwood Blvd, Suite 300, Novato, CA 94945 - All rights reserved.