workshop

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hello workshop attendees,

           I ordered the workshop kits today and Steve told me that no one has ordered  fabric.  I have not heard from anyone about the fabric I have.  What's going on?  The 22nd will be here before you know it.  Is everyone going to use tissue paper?  I know a few people have their own, but not everybody  has the fabric.  By the way, you need 1 1/2 yds.  How about letting me know, especially if you are planning to get your fabric from the club.

      Good Winds... Richard
    • Richard Bromley
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 17, 2011
        Seems Peggy and Jim have a previous appointment on March 14th and will not be able to supply food as in the past for the workshop.  I would suggest that everyone bring their own food unless someone has a better suggestion.  What do you think?
        Good Winds... Richard
      • Barbara Coons
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 17, 2011

          Richard,
          We could send out for [pizza to be delivered. That's what NYKE does allot for our workshops.
          Love Ya, Barb

        • Rocfighter@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 18, 2011
            Barb I like the way you think, this sounds like a good idea. I was also thinking pot luck. But could we keep things hot?

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 18, 2011

              I also like Barb's solution. I did a little looking around using my mapping software and found a pizza joint that delivers. They have a menu online and offer more than just pizza. They are only about 1 mile from Masonicare.

              This is much less trouble than trying to keep things hot, etc. And, if attendees wish, they can bring a dessert.

              I really don't like the idea of changing dates since I have a room reserved for Saturday night.

              Bill

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 18, 2011
                I agree with your idea totaly. Pot luck was just another option. Do they have Calzones?

                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 21, 2011
                  Hi Members.

                  It seems that the cafeteria has it for food at the workshop.  However, anyone can bring their own food or order in as the case may be.  More people opped for the cafe than any other suggestions.
                  Good choice.

                  Good Winds... Richard