annual meeting

  • Richard Bromley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
      Happy New Year to all.

      As you should know, this Sunday is our Annual Meeting at the French Club in Meriden.  I'm counting on a big turnout.  However, I would like your input on things to be brought up at the meeting.  The workshop is a big decision--what would you like to make?  What else?  Please let me know your ideas and what you would like to plan on.

      Good Winds... Richard
    • tmuscojr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
        WHATS THE ADDRESS OF THE FRENCH CLUB IN MERIDEN

      • Doug Coates
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          Happy New Year to All:

          We are travelling to Vermont this coming weekend and will not be able to attend the annual meeting.  I would suggest ConnectiKITERS banners for the workshop this year.

          Doug  :-(

          As you should know, this Sunday is our Annual Meeting at the French Club in Meriden.  I'm counting on a big turnout.  However, I would like your input on things to be brought up at the meeting.  The workshop is a big decision--what would you like to make?  What else?  Please let me know your ideas and what you would like to plan on.

          Good Winds... Richard
        • Susan Cordon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
            The Franco American Club is located at 95 Liberty Street, Meriden, CT 06450

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
              Is not the annual meeting this coming Sunday, Jan 10?
              It does not appear on the group calendar, therefore no automatic announcements.
              Larry
            • josephcarpentry
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
                Hi Larry, Happy New Year!
                Would you send me the address for Sundays meeting so I can enter it in my G.P.S.
                Thanks,
                Joe Fischer

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010
                  Joe, the address for the French Club is 95 Liberty St., Meriden ----see you there.